Tuesday, November 15, 2011

icy poles!

This weather is too hot already and there are some tempers in our house that need cooling down!
I have found an inexhaustible source of inspiration on pinterest
Some healthy, some not healthy, some for kids and some for adults only. We are making vanilla yogurt with fresh blue berries tonight, I will let you know how they turn out. 











{lots more delicious looking poptails here ➡ endless poptails from endless simmer such as 
  bloody mary, white sangria and bourbon butterscotch latte just to get you started}
oh my goodness they all look marvellous... I guess you could very easily make kid friendly 
versions by omitting the alcohol.

and finally...



do you have a favourite concoction for me to try?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...