Sunday, July 17, 2011

Slightly boring...

Well I had a bit of a quiet weekend which was FANTASTIC!
On Friday arvo I was shouted lunch at "The Boys" {review from Green bean Food} at Kelvin Grove - I rate it - you should stop in there if you are in the area - so yum. My boys had a visit with their Dad for the first time in nearly a year so I was all alone which was a bit unsettling...
I started with my weekly martial arts/self defence lesson on Friday evening, {I don't know if I've already mentioned it, but I love it and it's so good for stress!}. Then a cup of tea at my friend's and then dinner at IKEA shouted {again} by my sister - the bomb! Saturday morning it rained and it was cold but I got up very early and used my morning to myself to work out at the gym with my friends which made me very happy. I also cleaned house, did some babysitting and relaxed in between.
My friends knew I was on a bit of a downer this week - how much do I love my friends? - they are everything to me.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ains, hoping you are feeling ok. Sounds like you had a nice weekend though in the end. We must catch up some time soon. Have been thinking of you. lou x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...