Monday, September 26, 2011

It's the Gif that keeps on giving


When is a picnic not a picnic? When it starts to rain at the last minute and Mummy calls it off.
We had the car all packed up and ready to go to Wynnum beach but the clouds got darker and darker and the wind blew and it started to rain. Luckily our friend had a dry house and hot coffee waiting for us instead but Luke wasn't too impressed as he was looking forward to a swim.
This is my first attempt at an animated gif in recent years and the first time I've stuck one on a blog - easier than I thought! I created it in photoshop by following a tutorial on youtube.
Mine is just a simple two image one but for some that are a little out of the ordinary, my friend at Mulders Drapery did a post a little while back... yes creepy indeed.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...