Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's on tap!


home-brewed.jpg

My friend Ben's beer was selected to feature this week at Archive Beer Boutique as part of this event
I was pleased he asked me to design the tap label for his entry, Route 56.
"4 IPAs - 4 weeks - 1 winner"
Good Luck Ben - you are already a champ in my eyes!

This is my design for Ben's American style beer, the story behind it's name, in Ben's words, 
"the starting gravity was 1056 which happens to be the same as a road in California, Route 1056, and this is loosely a West Coast IPA, or Californianish, so it's all a big beer geek reference basically ... "

My sister Catherine, my design mentor, helped me on this one and I am very happy with the result!



amongst good company!


I am looking forward to trying it cold and fresh off the tap this weekend. 
Beer aficionados should hop along down to West End this weekend too and vote for Ben!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...