Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bliss!

Everybody should take a little bit of time for themselves over these next busy weeks even if it is only to get your eyebrows waxed.....
This is where I go, my sister's beauty room.
Over the last ten or so years she and her husband have both renovated their home, like many of us having to contend with babies, budgets and busy lives. But what they have created is a beautiful home to live in and work from, in every corner treasures acquired through life experience rather than the pages of a catalogue.

An extravagantly large lemon scented magnolia blossom from their back yard!
The cabinet and chair from our Nan's house in Greenslopes and 
I love this wallpaper ~ I helped my sister choose and hang it, quite a few years ago now.

Sanctum products


My sister collects birds - i spy a little yellow canary vintage avon bottle ~ my favourite by a mile! 
Nan had consecutive yellow canaries, {real ones} called Peter {it didn't seem weird to me at the time}.

Going somewhere to have one's hair ripped out by the roots and feeling totally relaxed and nurtured at the same time is very contrary but it really does work that way for me!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...