Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Prepared for Christmas?

The answer is no - but somehow I'm not stressed...

I spent most of yesterday cleaning but it doesn't seem to have made much difference..


not the most creative use of MT Tape but I like it...
MT tape is my new labeling tool of choice because it's pretty and it peels off easily and you can just write on it with a permanent marker. I do have a brother p touch which is also handy but the refills are just too expensive - I am labeling everything...


I got mine here...
Little Jane St. ~ Winn St. Fortitude Valley
I love this shop, good to see stuff from local artists and crafty people and while you are there you have to, HAVE to stop at Flamingo Cafe right next door..
I shared a sandwich - turkey, sage, cream cheese and walnut which they were kind enough to serve the generous sized halves on separate plates each with a pickle and I had the most cooling and delicious juice "Nana Crystal" but the bestest bit was the iced mocha which absolutely was too fairytale for words ~ came with cream AND nuts AND sprinkles AND a wafer AND a cherry on top!
{suburban retro kitch treat for the eyes too with a special mention going to the novelty salt and pepper shakers workin it like your nanna}
BEAUTIFUL service!

Will have to venture back for some photo ops but will be sure to go while the Valley Laneway markets are on...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...