Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Keeping Things

here are some things I have kept since childhood and every year when I unpack them from my christmas box I am glad i did....


Father Christmas
possibly from the 70's.
I remember him being filled with lollies.


More avon perfume bottles again.
These were from my childhood and were given to my sisters and I in the late 70's early 80's.
I had a little white snowman with a pink hat as well but I haven't seen him for quite a few years... he probably melted.
*****

Ads taken from "Woman" magazine 1958 {erm.. obviously not from my childhood}


dont you just love the colours! and doesn't she look so overjoyed with her sellotape!
*****



This year I covered a simple table top tree in vintage christmas paper and christmassy magazine articles from the pages of the same vintage mag.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can actually remember the smell the Santa's tummy. I remember the smell of Jelly beans. I am loving the blog so much! Louise X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...