Sunday, February 26, 2012

perfect sunday

A quiet day at home is always nice. I've been catching up on jobs around the house. Can I show you my pride and joy... two tomatoes from the tiny tomato plants I was given at Christmas





These were my Nan's. I don't use then very often so I took them out of the dark cabinet they were in so
I could at least enjoy looking at them.


This little enamel tin was a score from the lady down the road who had it on her junk pile during the council clean up a couple of weeks ago. You can bet I was all over that in a flash.


My lovely swan found at "Vintage Frills" at Mt Tamborine was a completely practical purchase after all.


Originally Christmas decos but they stay up all year.

Hope you had a relaxed and perfect Sunday!

3 comments:

jody said...

Glad you had a good day I love the little toadstool decorations.
We had a nice quiet weekend, it was so hot here we just laid low. xx

Unknown said...

It all looks beautiful! lou x

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

Love the little bowl And go you on the tomatoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...