Thursday, January 5, 2012

painting furniture


Here's a little bit of what I've been doing this week. 
I had a couple of days before I went back to work so my sister came over with her spray gun 
and we got down to some BIDNESS.
My whole house has been turned upside down and inside out, rearranged and 
de-cluttered {or rather ~ in the process of being}. 
During this we took a motley crew of items that I have begged, borrowed and stolen over the years 
and sprayed them white and now they look fantastic! So clean and fresh and they make my dark little house so much lighter.
This is my dining table ~ orange pine be gone!
My sister gave me the chairs when she bought new ones.
I also painted the frame of the print I got at the junk shop which was gold ~ remember? 
Not too sure - may be a bit contrasty ~ I can always repaint the frame later but will see house everything looks once it is all finishes. Now I have a new dining room rather than us being squashed in a corner of our sitting room. More pics too come - got to finish sorting! 
Everyone's de-cluttering  ~ how are you going?

•BEFORE•

 •AFTER•

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...