Wednesday, January 18, 2012

tuesday treasures {on wednesday}

In time honoured Thomas {that's my last name} tradition, I am a tad late to join in, however best to be a day late than never!

I am joining in with Tuesday Treasures created by Rach at her sweet blog called Picklebug. She has some very interesting stuff going on at hers and I especially love how her daughter has decorated her room - very cool young vintage going on there!

I found Picklebug via Lemon Rhodes who is also a recently discovered favourite read - you should check her out too, she is very lovely and friendly.
I am always finding new blogs I love, which is hard to keep up with but some of my more recent finds have been very friendly and I appreciate the comments! Thanks for visiting me too!

I am going to enjoy looking at everyone's treasures and I am going to enjoy adding my own suburban treasures into the mix as well. You should join in too... Enchanting Forest -  I am looking at you.

So here we are - Tuesday Treasures number 1...

I have shown him off already for January Photo A Day but here he is again...


a favourite money box I've had since I was little. Definitely a "he" despite the pink flowers on top.
I don't know if he's kitch or dreadful because I have known him forever but I think he's beautiful, and sunny and pretty!
No money inside but he looks cheerful enough!
Here is the link again if you would like to follow along! Tuesday Treasures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! He is very cute, and I agree that he is most definitely a 'he'!

Thanks for joining, I look forward to seeing more treasures as the weeks go by.

Rach x

jody said...

Definitely a 'he'! And I think he is just lovely!
Thank you for the mention Ainslie, you may have made me blush a little!
Look forward to seeing next weeks treasure!
xx j

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...