Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Magnificent Miniatures In Rue Magazine

Oh goodness I was so delighted to see this feature {small scale style PAGE 42} in the
January issue of Rue Magazine!
Small scale = big love!
I have a bit of a thing for little wee miniatures.
My sister recently had a "Tiny Party" for her little girl and I very willingly unpacked my box of doll's house miniatures to help her decorate accordingly.
Here are some of the photos from the day...





Rue magazine has got me all inspired to get into the shed and haul out the doll's house I found on the side of the road and give it a makeover!


Ahhh Rue magazine - you are starting something I may not be able to finish!
But check it out - so many pages of loveliness!

3 comments:

jody said...

That dolls house is gorgeous! I have mine still from when I was little, my Grandma had found it on the side of the road and fixed it up for me, I love it and now my kiddies love it too. xx

Anonymous said...

the photos are adorable and i agree the dolls house is gorgeous. thanks for the link. xo

suburbansider said...

That's so cool that you still have yours Jody and that your children play with it now!
Your welcome MamaJots! Such a great mag hey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...