Monday, January 16, 2012

presents in the post

sometimes when life gives you lemons, someone lovely just happens to post you an unexpected parcel filled with love and cute stuff.
This morning I was awoken very early and abruptly by, to put it delicately, my little son spewing his guts up. The rest of the day wasn't the best, I had to miss work but in the afternoon I received a present from my friend Kelly who lives in Sydney and can I tell you, it couldn't have come at a better time.
Us three in the sick house were all very cheered up by it!

YAY for HAPPY LAB - I have been drooling at these over the internet for some time firstly for their superb packaging and secondly for the sweetness within! I love this concept!


cola and strawberry happy pops, blueberry happy strap, strawberry peppermint secret mints 
and candy floss happy beans!


And a gorgeous retro spaceship fabric covered notebook and coin purse!
I love these = perfect for taking notes on my intergalactic adventures. From Kaboodle Designs!



A calendar full of dreamy images from Typo, love the front cover and... how did you know I desperately needed a new mouse pad!?! Here's the before and afters...



I feel very loved!

1 comment:

Chibi Run said...

Gorgeous goodies!! What a special treat to find in the mailbox. :)
Hope your little one feels better soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...